Thursday, July 8, 2010

a little of this, and that.


I can't wait till Fall is here. When i walk outside to my car after work, my glasses shouldn't fog up. That's just gross. If i wanted my surroundings to fog up on me, i would take a shower.
----------
James 4:14-15: "You don't know the first thing about tomorrow. You're nothing but a wisp of fog, catching a brief bit of sun before disappearing. Instead, make it a habit to say, 'If the Master wills it and we're still alive, we'll do this or that.' "
-----------
I should really start appreciating the time that i have at this moment rather than having my eyes transfixed on the future or past. It's nothing more than a vision, a dream.. and the last time i checked, my dreams are pretty messed up and i don't want to be there either.

-----

I got a letter from my sponsor child, Shege, today. I would love to meet her, wrap my arms around her and tell her how proud i am of her. She tells me that she loves me through our letters. It's so humbling.. I asked her what she wanted me to pray for and she told me to pray that poverty would come to an end in her country. Doesn't Andy Stanley tell us to pray big?

Pray that everyday.

jp

No comments:

Post a Comment