1. Meat - Conventionally raised cattle contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and feed that is grown with chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Most beef you get is corn fed, rather than grass fed. Cows stomachs are meant to digest corn but the feed is inexpensive and obnoxious productivity is more important than quality.
2. Dairy - Not only is organic dairy products free of hormones and antibiotics, but organic dairy has higher levels of vitamin E and more nutrients than non-organic dairy.
3. Eggs - They are free-range, cage free chickens that have access to yards that have not been treated with chemicals. This is standard for USDA guidelines.
4. Coffee - No chemicals are used during processing. The growing approach is more environmentally friendly.
5. Baby Food - Infants and young children are more susceptible to the hormones, antibiotics and pesticide residue found in conventionally grown foods.